Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

2.27.2010

9 weeks 4 days

So at the close of the day I am happy to report that I had no nausea today! I felt well enough to get some stuff done around here and even eat red meat! For the past few weeks I've been revolted by beef and pork and heavily seasoned things. Yesterday I made homemade Italians, the best I can in Texas anyway. It was really good, so today I thought a meatball sub sounded really good an made a couple of those for Rob and I. Toasted in the oven with melted provolone; it definitely hit the spot.


It was so beautiful here, I got outside for a while, planted some morning glory and freesia, cleaned up the yard, and played ball with Cookie and Molly for a little while. Poor Bear is an old fart, but he loooves laying in the sun!

I did notice that I felt some things today that may or may not be our little spawn (as we call it) moving. I'm aware that it could be other things but I like to think that some is spawn.
I'm really anxious to move things around in here to make room for a crib, changing table, and rocker. We don't have any of those things yet, and it's still so early but I'm a planner and trying to just envision this room being a nursery is such a tease!
Haha.
Well, I'll probably be going to bed early again tonight, 8:30 has been my bed time when Rob works. I have to say, sleep is something that I won't sacrifice if I don't have to!
I took my 10 week pics today...

I'm going to try to journal as much as possible in this blog, now that I can post easily from my phone. :)
12 days until the next Dr appointment!

No comments: