Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.06.2010

Almost 11



So there's the 11 week pic I took this week. I think I've finally mastered the nausea monster as I've only felt bad once or twice this week! Eating often keeps it at bay.

I do feel like I'm a bit bigger and even opted for some maternity pants this week. Oh boy they are soo comfortable!

I laid in bed one night and really tried to relax and concentrate to see if I could feel spawn move but no such luck yet! That's alright, I know it will be happening in the next month or so.

I still have strong urges for fruit. Watermelon, oranges, and new this week- peaches! I haven't had much yet because it's still technically winter around here but I think I'll be hitting the bigger grocery stores for a stock pile this weekend!

Rob said to me Thursday morning as I was getting dressed for work, "Are you starting to show?" All I could think was, "Are you asking or telling because I've been noticing changes every day!" Haha, we both think my belly is starting to poke out just a smidge.

I can't wait for our appointment this week! On Friday (3.12) I'll be 11wk3days and I think we'll get to hear the heart beat for the first time and maybe get another ultrasound! I'm really hoping for another ultrasound because I want to see how much our little spawn has grown and how much it's moving in there! There's an app on my phone that I check out often and this week it says spawn is about the size of a lime! That's pretty funny to picture because I don't feel like it's the size of a lime! I wonder what comparison will be done next week?

Well, I better get some food and wake Rob. I didn't sleep well last night so I'm hoping to take a nap before we help some of his friends move this afternoon.

Oops! I forgot to add- we got some furniture this past week! A changing table from a couple of people from France and a glider from a neighbor down the road! Here are some pics:

No comments: