I thought I'd have a little fun and use a morphing website to see what our little spawn will look like. It's just for fun, but I think it's pretty cute!
I'm past the nausea and I feel like I have more energy entering the 2nd trimester. It's pretty nice because other than having no pants that fit, I feel mostly normal again! I even think my appetite has kicked up a tiny notch! I don't think I've gained any weight, maybe 1lb or 2, but I don't notice it.
It's been warm and sunny for the past few days for the most part the time change has been wonderful!
Here's my 12 week picture:
And the 13 week picture:
Some days I feel and look bigger than others, it's pretty interesting.
That's about all I have for now, 25 days until we find out- pink or blue!
14 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment