This past week I've never felt less pregnant. Haha, I'm a-ok with that, too.
Here is my 14 week photo:
I dont think I look a whole lot bigger here, but I think it depends on the day and even time of day. I feel bigger in the afternoon/evening than in the morning.
On Thursday I did some prenatal yoga with Skye and that was really good. I had a bit of energy after, but unfortunately I stayed up later than I should have and was so tired the next day!
I also took another Intelligender test to see if it would have a different result than before... nope, still says boy! Of course, it could be wrong though. I read that it measures the ph in your urine and there are so many factors that can alter that.
19 days until our next appointment!
14 years ago





1 comment:
It's gonna be a girl though!!!! :)
Post a Comment