I haven't updated in a little while because not a whole lot has been going on with me. I feel like my baby belly really popped in week 16 and right around there I started feeling the "bubbles" everyone talks about. It's so cool. At first I wasn't sure, and then I felt one real low and just knew that it wasn't anything but our baby moving! I was sitting at my desk at work and almost couldn't believe it! I blushed and had a big smile on my face because it was so REAL! I wasn't sure if Rob had woken up yet so I sent him a text to tell him what happened. It was so great!
I've been feeling more movements everyday but it's random and sporadic and not really that strong yet. I can't wait for the moment when Rob can feel it on the outside.
Our doctor told us that the baby might be able to start hearing loud sounds on the outside around 16 weeks so of course Rob has been leaning over and talking loudly into my belly button- like it's some sort of intercom system, haha!
At this point there are less than 5 full days until we can see if this is a little boy or girl! At first, probably the first day I saw those 2 pink lines, I thought it was a girl. Ever since then I can't help but say "he" or "him", I love little boy outfits and have even (shame) bought a few. I have just pictured our life as a little family with a little boy. I forget if I mentioned it before, but last summer I had a *very* vivid dream that I was at my memere's house, and in her pool were 2 kids. One was a little boy with brown wavy hair and the other was a tiny baby girl. The boy was maybe just over a year old. the kids were at the bottom of the pool and I had to dive in to get them. They weren't drowning or in any trouble. It was an instinct thing that they were there, they were mine, and it was time to get them out and have them with me to take care of. When I got them out and into the house they weren't wet or crying but just content to be with me and the rest of the family. I can see that little boy's face to this day and just have a feeling that that was some sort of premonition. We will see, one day. Of course, I better not find any kids at the bottom of any pool!
I can't wait to see our little bub with the next ultrasound and see how much it (really I said 'he' but thought I should try to correct it...) has grown!
14 years ago





1 comment:
You are poppin and you look fabulous!!
Post a Comment