Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

4.28.2010

It's a BOY!

Our story about finding out about our petit prince is this:
 Thursday was the night before we found out and I was getting really anxious because I had been saying "he" for so long and buying blue. I didn't want to embarrass myself at the Dr's so we told them before they started the scan that Rob wanted to know but I did not, so tell me when to look away. So I looked away, stepped outside after while the tech told Rob and he kept it from me until after the appt. It was really cool actually, it was the first thing Rob knew about the baby before me so he enjoyed it. He decided that instead of just blurting it he wanted to buy something to show me what it is. We went over to Buy Buy Baby after the appointment. I stayed in the car and he went in, he got this:






He wrapped it all up in the bag and gave it to me in the car. It was so wonderful to hear/see it from my husband and then look at the potty shots. There is no mistaking... I have a penis in me!















Here is my 17 week photo, taken on Thursday, at 17wk2days:

Our next ultrasound won't be until our 3D scan- the end of May beginning of June. Then the very last one should be around 36 weeks in the beginning of September!

No comments: