Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

6.26.2010

End of the 2nd Trimester!

I noticed today that 27 weeks starts the 3rd trimester! How can time be going this fast?!
We had our monthly doctors appointment yesterday and everything is fine. We're still measuring a few days ahead of schedule, but I've come to terms with the fact that we're going to have a big boy come September!


I took the hour long glucose test, but I won't know if I passed or failed until Monday. I'm hoping I passed mainly because If I didn't it means I get to had blood drawn 3 times, once an hour for 3 hours! I already have another bruise from when they took blood yesterday, so I don't know what my arm would look like with 3 more stabs!
Oh, and I'm happy to report that (and I hope this doesn't jinx it) I've kept my weight gain under control so far, only gaining 9lbs this whole pregnancy. :)

On Wednesday Rob got a package from his parents that had his old mobile and a rope with blocks that spell his name. He got all nostalgic and swept up in the moment. We dont know what we'll do with them just yet, but we'll find a place. :)

Here's my 26 week picture!

No comments: