Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

6.28.2010

Medical Update & Shower News

So I called the Dr's office this morning to see what my results were and I got mostly thumbs up!
I passed the glucose test, so no diabetes for me, and no more needles for now!
She did say that my iron levels are looking low so I have to get an iron supplement for that, but it shouldn't be a big deal. I kind of always had an inkling that I had a slight anemia, but I dont think it's constant. Oh well, I'll take that over diabetes any day!
We got the mail this weekend and in it was my copy of my baby shower invitation! I was so excited to see it, and I think it looks wonderful. Thanks so much to Krista and Jen for putting this together guys, I know it will be amazing! :)

No comments: