Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary. Rob was off this weekend with me and it was a nice couple of days full of good quality time together.
Last night we were sitting on the couch and Rob was playing with our ninja! I was reading a book about parenting and Rob had his hand on my belly to feel the dance party that was going on. He would kick and Rob would nudge my belly, then he would kick again and Rob would nudge or shake my belly a little. They went on like this for a good 5 minutes, and all I could do was laugh! It was so funny to see Rob interacting with his son already! Some of the kicks he was dishing out were the hardest I'd felt so far, something long and hard a couple inches above my belly button!
I love our little family already. We finally got the crib all put together, so here are some pics of what the set up looks like
So there's the crib with the bedding all in it, the changing table next to it, and a set of drawers in front of the door. The room needs more organizing, and I need a bigger lens to get you the full effect.
Oh I forgot to add that we did get that bassinet I had posted about previously. It's in excellent condition, but I didn't pay full price so that makes it even better!





1 comment:
Awww cute story! Your nursery looks GREAT!
Post a Comment