This week we got a free crib from my manager's family, we've got it mostly set up, except the screws that hold the bottom of the bed are missing so it will probably be next week before it's all put together. I've at least been able to put it in it's place for now, and set the changing table where I want it.
The rocking chair has also come upstairs and I've been looking on craigslist for a bassinet.I really like this one: Cocoon Bassinet
and I might be able to get it much cheaper through craigslist since it seems they're sold out at Babies R Us.
This week coming up looks like it will be the week of vehicle changes. Rob's been wanting to do something about the ol' cheese wagon and the lease is up on our Jeep in a couple short weeks. I dont know what we'll end up with, but I'm sure I'll be getting pictures of what ever it is, soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment