Yesterday I was in my manager's office and she was talking and I started feeling kicking over on my right side just under my ribs! I'd never felt him that high before!
I also noticed that a lot of my pre-pregnancy shirts aren't long enough to fully cover my belly anymore! Yesterday I had about a half inch playing peek-a-boo.
On Monday I met my friend Jen for some smoothies and she told me that she's pregnant! She's about 4 weeks along now, and the morning sickness has already hit. I got some fruit, pretzels, and granola bars to give her a head start on what helped me get through the nausea as best I could.
I scheduled the 3D/4D ultrasound for July 10th. We will be getting a dvd and some prints of the scan, so Im really excited to see our little prince again!





No comments:
Post a Comment