Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

9.06.2010

Almost Full term!

My bag and the baby bag are almost done being packed! All that's left to throw in are the last minute items like the cell phone chargers and my camera.
Soon the car seat will be installed permanently.
I'm so aware of how big and strong my belly dweller has become in just the past few days, not to mention, months!
Now the question remains, when will it be time for us to meet our baby boy?!


This weekend has been full on nesting! Haha, I haven't cleaned the toaster with a toothbrush... yet. The floors, walls, and just about anything else I could think of was washed thoroughly. I even sterilized the breast pump, twice. I had Rob working his tush off too, moving the dresser in our room to make room for the bassinet, hanging new blinds in the nursery and kitchen, throwing stuff away, organizing his closet and building shelves. He was such a good sport about it too, I really appreciate it!

I've been bombarded with people asking if I'm ready for the pregnancy to be over with, if I'm miserable, or just plain anxious to "get him out". I guess that comes with the territory of telling people when you're due, but at the same time, they don't understand that I love being pregnant. I can totally see why people do it over and over. I will be happy to meet him, he's mine, inside and out.  I think many mothers know what I feel, this little miracle has been my sole responsibility for so long. The one amazing thing that your body has nurtured and endured for months. Its such a humbling and awesome experience. So many emotions packed into this event that it's unfathomable. Amazing, awesome, miraculous, and wonderful don't even begin to describe it.  <3

No comments: