I forgot to update after our appointment on Monday!
It was a fairly quick one, but I do know that I've not made any progress as far as dilation and effacement goes from the last appointment 2 weeks before. Which overall, is fine, because I know it doesn't mean much.
So we're still sitting, well as of Monday, at 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. So I asked her about labor starting methods and she was happy to give the ole cervix a sweep. It wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, but if it means getting some progress, it wasn't bad at all.
Today my manager said she noticed that my belly seems to be much lower than before, and honestly I've been feeling much more pressure- like a candle pin bowling ball between my legs, Haha!
A few people guessed that I'd go into labor today, but so far, nothing's happened.
Our next appointment is next Tuesday, Rob's birthday! How wonderful would it be if our little man decided to share his Daddy's birthday! I know Rob is so anxious for him to come soon, so any day is fine with us. Even though I would really like for him to be born in September.. Not October!
14 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment